Personal data is all information that may be associated with you as an individual. Such as the following:
- Name, address, contact details, year of birth and gender, customer ID.
- Documentation verifying your identity and address (e.g. ID card (incl. social security number) or similar, utility bills). Read more about these documents here.
- Copy of credit card (excl. CVC code) and bank statement and another person’s credit card and contact details if such person’s credit card is connected to your account. Read more about these documents here.
- Your transaction history (such as logins, gaming frequency, deposits, winnings, bonuses and games played.
- Promotions and services you have taken part in (such as if you have received, read and acted on an email, sms or ad).
- Your correspondence with customer service (email, phone and/or chat conversations relating to any matters you have registered with our customer service).
- Data collected via social networks/media (provided that you have an open/public account/profile, i.e. not restricted your settings to private).
- Information about the device you are using (e.g. IP address, operating system and mac address).